My new stunning turquoise rh city!

Wow it's gorgeous!! I love your ring too. Shasta, what is the difference between this and the Aquamarine? Are they similar?

THanks Powder! This is nothing like aquamarine IMO. First of all, the leather is far and away much better (I can honestly say this as I have owned them both) the leather is thicker and softer. Secondly, the color is much more turquoise and vibrant! I think the pic of Marie's turquoise '05 work is very similar to this. I really can't get over this color, it is so much better than I thought it would be!:heart:

Thanks for sharing, and congrats! I can't wait to see modelling pics! I'm still not 100% sold on the 08... :Push: maybe your pics will push me over the edge!

Congrats, sweety!!:yahoo: Your '08 Turquoise is gorgeous- the color on yours looks so vibrant!:love: Can't wait to see your modeling pics!!:yes: Congrats again! :tender::heart:

Th color is gorgeous, very vibrant looking. I need to see this color IRL. At first when I started reading your thread, I thought you were saying you didn't like it. But as I read more of your responses, it sounds like you are really loving it. Can't wait to see modeling pics.

THanks Powder! This is nothing like aquamarine IMO. First of all, the leather is far and away much better (I can honestly say this as I have owned them both) the leather is thicker and softer. Secondly, the color is much more turquoise and vibrant! I think the pic of Marie's turquoise '05 work is very similar to this. I really can't get over this color, it is so much better than I thought it would be!:heart:

Thank you Shasta. WOW, so it's close the 2005? Anyone have both bags to take comparison pics? I want a money wallet in this color. I can't justify another turquoise bag and I used my 2005 a lot but a wallet, yes. I think I want *something* in this color.:yes: Were your pics taken outside in the sun? If not any chance of sun pics in different lighting?

thanks for comparison shots! :smile: congrats on your beautiful new bag!! hopefully, you'll post some modeling photos? :smile:

pp, IMO, it's nothing like 05 turq at all, 05 turq photographs blue but has a lot of green in it while 08 turq has barely any green tones, especially compared to 05 turq. i would say the real thing is pretty close to the color in photographs, except more vibrant and saturated.

Powderpuff, Hmwe posted some very good comparison pics of teh '05 Turq and '08 Turq IRL:yes:

I've attached Hmwe's comparison pics and a pic of my '05 Turq Work FYI :tender:

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 45
  • turkjey2.jpg
    turkjey2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Turquoise Work.jpg
    Turquoise Work.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 26