My new stunning turquoise rh city!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, here she is. I just received her yesterday from HGBAGS. THank "E", I love it! I thought that it would be closer to the sky blue that has been shown, but really hoped for a more turquoise color. WHen I received it I finally realized that the bags that I have seen on here were probably just like mine, not close to sky blue at all. It is an incredibly hard blue to capture, it does have green in it, contrary to earlier reports (at least mine does anyway) so here she is and a pic w/ my turquoise and diamond ring for color comparison!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow! What a gorgeous bag AND a gorgeous ring as well!! You really got a good one and the two will compliment each other very nicely!! Congrats!!

3. Beautiful bag Shasta! Thanks for the comparison pics..it really puts the bag's color into perspective!
    Enjoy your new gorgeous bag!!

4. Gorgeous gorgeous bag! I love it ... congrats!

5. Stunning, indeed! Turq is such a POP color!! Congrats!

6. Congrats Shasta...:tup::yes:it's really beautiful bag!!!can you do modelling please...:yes:

7. its so pretttttyy!!!! the color is amazing.

8. gorgeous bag and a stunning ring.......what more could a gal ask for? A stunning DH;)?

Kat

9. It's beautiful! I love this color/combo.

10. BEAUTIFUL bag!!! :drool:

11. WOW - gorgeous bag and that ring is beautiful - i love turq too!~ congrats :flowers:
    [​IMG]

12. Thank you everyone! I will post modeling pics over the weekend. I have a ridiculous amount of work to do in the next few days, so I will get to it as soon as possible!

13. I LOVE THE COLOR!!!! congrats!

14. wow!! this really demonstrates so well the turq colour :smile: thank you for sharing with us :smile: I love turq :biggrin:

15. Love the comparo pic with the ring!!! That was exactly how I thought they would match up when I saw Turq IRL :yes:

Congrats!! :heart: