My new stuff!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
I went shopping today at Rodeo Drive and got away with 3 new things! I am in love. :yahoo:

The sunglasses have to be the best thing I got today. On the lense theres like a monogram print on it when it gets shined on! I tried to take a picture of it but I dont know if it got captured.

I also have a Pomme Coeur coming in (hopefully) from the East or something.

First pic - Damier Naviglio
Second pic - Vernis Pomme Trousse
Third pic - Illusion Sunglasses (?)
Fourth pic - Close up of the lense

Attachments

• naviglio.JPG
    naviglio.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 93
  • tousse.JPG
    tousse.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 98
  • sunglasses.JPG
    sunglasses.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 140
  • closeup.JPG
    closeup.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 138
Thanks everyone, modeling pics will come up soon!

I wish I was able to take home a pomme heart though! ugh it sucks. They had the gold, silver mirror hearts as well as the violette and one amarante heart. NO POMME! Thats what I want =[ Theres only 2 left in the company, and they are on the East coast. My SA Leah will fight for them! hahaha.

Clear! Here are some modeling pics of the sunglasses, yess.. retarted ugly pics of me but ehh, just focus on the sunglasses!!!!! Please excuse how scruffy I look and my facial expression, just having fun with it.

The lense is really just covered in monogram print, of course the LVs are still centered though! hahaha.

I am surprised these look good on me, the rest of the LV sunglasses were just too small for my gigantic head.

Attachments

• clear.JPG
    clear.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 74
  • face.JPG
    face.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 83