My new stuff...

Jul 5, 2007
Today I got to go to the Coach Store...:yahoo: After a long stay at the store, I finally decided what I was going to get with my PCE.
Oh by the way I got a free gift....
Well First of is the Glasses... I love them, but I feel like they are too big and I need some time to think.
The Shoes I bought like 2 weeks ago, at Nordstrom for 57.00, and the Little perfum was free... yeah I never thought COACH would give me something!!!:heart:
And of course I got the new catalog...

I thought they always gave away the perfume sample?? I bought 4 pairs of Katelyn sneakers half price while at Caesar's Forum Shops in Vegas and told the gal they were for me and my three teen daughters. She put in four of the perfumes so the girls wouldn't fight. LOL!

I thought they always gave away the perfume sample?? I bought 4 pairs of Katelyn sneakers half price while at Caesar's Forum Shops in Vegas and told the gal they were for me and my three teen daughters. She put in four of the perfumes so the girls wouldn't fight. LOL!

Aww they have, I thought I was special. He he. I was just really excited, he he, but hey I never thought that I would get something for free from COACH.:love:

Wow! I love your goodies! And yay for free perfume. I love the smell of it, just thinking about it right now makes me want to put it on...but it's at home!!
Oh yeah I love the smell, and I thought that I would not like it, but now I LOVE IT. Hopefully I can get my boyfriend buys it for me. I guess when he comes back I have to start giving hints.:graucho: