My new storage for larger bags...pics

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my armoire, where I keep most of my bags, absolutlely would not hold 1 more bag, so I moved my larger bags to my 'gift' closet.

My 3 antiguas, cabas alto, brentwood vernis framboise, cruise 2005 MM globe shopper and denim sac a dos...is what ended up there.

[​IMG]

The stuff in the boxes, is stuff for christmas, etc..not used yet ;)

I spent a good amount of time cleaning up my 'main' gift closet. If you want to see how OCD I am...yes, I completly admit, I have a 'problem' lol...

Here is the thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/pics-my-gift-closet-yes-i-have-problem-69684.html#post1310365

2. omg those pics are FABULOUS! those are all GIFTS? the lv stuff (other than your bags?) omg. i cannot even imagine! i want to hang out with you! lol.

i "organized" 2 closets last weekend. omg they still look like hell. lol. my ebay closet- forget about it. i so need this stuff OUT.

3. Wow! What a closet!! I would love to peek in all those boxes!

4. That's a really good idea. It would definetely help me save some of my shelve space in my closet that I use for my bags.

5. I'm OCD too! Especially about closets. I'm glad to see I am not the only one.

6. Such a great idea! I buy stuff all year and then end up losing it somewhere. A gift closet would be ideal!

7. That's what was happening to me, or I would go to wrap and go, omg...I already bought for so and so.

I also love if I forget a birthday, or have a friend sick or feeling down I can have something put together immediatly.

8. LOL! I was thinking the same thing!:P

9. That's such a good idea! Oh my, seeing your great your closet looks makes me want to go run and organize mine! :P

10. That is a great idea.

11. You've inspired me completely! I think I should organize a shopping/gift closet. I bought stuff throughout the year and I'm not really sure where they went. Maybe I'll find them next Christmas..:shame:

12. Great idea! Love your bags! :graucho:

13. Love how you have your bags displayed and easiyl accessible, but out of the way! THanks for the ideas!

14. This is only the big ones ;) The others are in an armoire devoted to them...lol...but still very accessible, thankfully!

15. Such a good idea!! Thanks for sharing:smile: