My new Stella!! & a family *pic*

Jan 8, 2007
Hey guys, I'm back!! :P

I got my stella right before we left wed. so i didn't get time to post before i left. we had such a good time :heart:

anyways here is my stella, the tag said it was moss...and a family shot of my washed rose venetia and my linen ZC. I love all 3 of them. I need more, but I'm cutting myself off, unless i find a deal to good to pass up! :graucho:

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 48
  • bag family.jpg
    bag family.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 112
a few more....

sorry some are blurry. Madi was turning right as i snapped the pic

there is also one of me and my hubby :heart: feels weird to say that! This one was the night we got married. We'd had a few drinks at this point:tispy:

Attachments

• Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Moody.jpg
    Moody.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 65
I LVOE your stella!! You are just so lucky!! Where did you find that lovely bag!!!???? That color is just awesome!!! Post a modeling pic if you can!! Congrats on the bag..and I gather you're recently married too?! Double congrats!!

congrats on your wedding and your new stella! the moss reminds me of sap green... what color is it inside? love your other pieces too... and your OTHER family is adorable as well! :yes:

thanks guys!

thithi the wedding went really good! we had a great time, it was short and sweet! lol

thanks EMMY i got it on ebay!!

cleabright the inside is that blue color just like sap green...so i dunno...it looks just like a sap green MP i had not to long ago...

anyone know why it would say moss? thithi...? lol

First off, CONGRATS on your wedding!! :party: You and your family look so happy!!

Now, your new Stella is just gorgeous. I love green and that is an incredible shade!!

We're happy to have you back!:yes:

WOW!!!
Both Bag family and people family look great!:heart: - Congratulations!

Love how your leather colors all work well together - The linen ZC works well with both. I have to get better at that color coordination thing ......:smile::smile:

Congrats moody, great bag family, love the green stella, and the venetia and zc); your human family is really sweet too, what a cute little daughter.
Congratulation on your wedding :drinks: