my new steel day bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone!

[​IMG]

this is my first Bbag. i like it alot. the leather is soooo soft and slouchy. i was actually orginally thinking of getting the giant hobo. anyone have any thoughts? which do u prefer and why?

:heart::heart::heart:

2. Oooo nice. I'll get either one, but the day is more roomy. Congrats on your 1st bag.

3. Congrats on your first bbag! She looks gorgeous!

Kat

4. I'm am thinking of getting the day!! It's a great bag and looks fantastic when carried IMO. Haven't tried the giant hobo!
    Congrats by the way!

5. That's a really beautiful bag. I like the day over the hobo for the extra room, but they're both really pretty.

6. gorgeous!! i love day and steel, so perfect combo!!

7. Love Steel! I think it's one of the best colors that Bal has ever made! Congratulations!:tup:

8. Congrats on your first bbag! I love Steel!!

9. Congrats on your 1st bbag!! I love the Plomb with the SGH!! As far as choosing between the Day and Hobo, I really love them both - to me, they are very different styles and I love each in different ways! I really don't think you could go wrong with either, especially with a great combo like Plomb with SGH!!

10. Congratulations, great choice for a first bag! The steel and silver combination is so pretty. A friend of mine just got her first BBag and it's this one, too!

11. congrats!!! looks amazing!

12. Congrats on your 1st bbag! Steel day with GSH is definitely a great combo! Great choice! I'll go for a dag over the hobo.

13. Congrats on your first BBag, she's gorgeous! Please post more pics!! :tup: :love:
    I have the same one and I'm glad I got her!

14. congratulations! post action pics!
    i love steel; don't know how i ended up not getting this color.
    hmmmm......