My new Spy & shoes..

Decophile - Yes, finally got it, thanks! :smile: I got it from Villa Moda here in Qatar, they sell Gucci, Prada, D&G, Valentino, Chloe and Fendi.. I came in Thursday just to have a look and they had just received new stock, and my SA told me they got this, so I was like, BRING IT TO ME hehehe :smile:

Thanks everyone for your feedback and compliments. Im going to London today so I'm going to check out the Fendi boutique there and who knows, I might end up with the matching B bag ;)

Decophile - Yes, finally got it, thanks! :smile: I got it from Villa Moda here in Qatar, they sell Gucci, Prada, D&G, Valentino, Chloe and Fendi.. I came in Thursday just to have a look and they had just received new stock, and my SA told me they got this, so I was like, BRING IT TO ME hehehe :smile:

Thanks everyone for your feedback and compliments. Im going to London today so I'm going to check out the Fendi boutique there and who knows, I might end up with the matching B bag ;)
How exciting! I just got back from London. hope you take your new spy. It will be a big hit there!