My new Spy & shoes..

1. I just bought these today from the shop.. I also want to buy the B bag in black that matches the shoes, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ^OMG Habibty! You got it!!!! You found your metallic spy!! Congratulations, it looks AWESOME!!! I love it love it love it. Where did you end up getting it from?

The shoes are also TDF. I didn't realise they came in heals. Both are smashing!

3. I'm getting drool all over the keyboard........CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Anne

4. :graucho: VERY HOT!!! LOVE BOTH!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. I have the same bag!!! It is TDF. Congrats!!

6. Oh wow i love those shoes! I love the buckle and the b bag would go sooo great with it. Get it!!!!!

7. Great buys! I also think you should totally get the B bag to match your shoes!!

8. Congrats.

9. oooh gorgeous! I love both!

before I thought the metallic spy looked too metallicy to the point of tacky - but yours is just amazing!! totally eye catching and VERY classy. No tackiness here!

Both the spy and the fendi b. mary janes are tdf!! :love:

10. Gorgeous buys - both the shoes and spy bag!!! Congrats

11. :heart: both of 'em!!! :yes:

12. Those are some really great shoes! Enjoy both!!!

13. Ooooh I've always liked that spy, congrats ! :yes:

And the shoes are HOT !

14. A lovely Fendi combo purchase! Congrats!

15. Oh my! It's taken a while but I believe I am in love with the metallic spy. Hopefully, it will be my next spy purchase. The shoes are great too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice