My new speedy bandouliere 25 Citrine

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I am sorry if This thread is incorrect in any way as it's the first I have started. I wanted to share this as I believe it's a relatively new colour Citrine, this was picked up today from Harrods, In fact LV exchanged my Lumineuse PM as the sealant had cracked. I love this colour, the SA said this colour isn't available in the 30 otherwise I may have got the 30 but to be honest this fits everything I need day to day. :smile:

2. Congrats! Are you able to post a picture? Would love to see!:smile:

3. Congrats! Citrine is such a beautiful colour. Would love to see a picture if you have one. :biggrin:

4. +1

5. Hello there, I have tried to upload but get a message saying my upload failed. I will try from my phone. I always see to have stress uploaded pics here. Will try again :biggrin:

6. Congrats! Would love to see the pics.

7. Would also love to see pics of this bag! Congrats on a great bag!

8. congrats on the speedy b such a great bag however im not familiar with the color..is this a new emp color?

9. Ohh would love to see. you can upload your photo via imgur or tinypic or even photobucket. then copy the direct link and hit the little picture link image (mountain w/ yellow bkgd and dot)and insert the link addy and voila your pic will show in here. good alternative if the regular upload fails ^_^ the color sounds beautiful tho!

10. #12 Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    I am having luck with my iPad. Sorry sideway pic. I'm trying to crack this.

Attached Files:

11. congrats! looks sooooo springy!! 👍👏😃

12. wow, lovely color. congrats!

13. [

Attached Files: