My New Speedy 35....

1. I'm sure you all read about this already, but just to refresh your memories. Almost a year ago I gave away my Mono Speedy 30 to my niece because I replaced the Mono with a Multicolore Speedy, at that time I didn't think I'd be missing the Mono or using it....boy! was I wrong :sad: ! Whenever I'd see her,(she adores the bag and really appreciates me giving it to her) she's always carrying it, I'd miss it everytime I see it. Anyway, I finally just got the Mono Speedy 35, it's alittle bigger and I love it :love: ! While I was there, I fell in love with the Mini Pochette to go in the Speedy 35.

DSCN0969.JPG Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Accessoire - 205.JPG Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 & Mini Pochette Accessoire.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!!

3. I use my pouchette as a makeup bag in my speedy 30. Perfect fit! Love the 35...enjoy!!!

4. They're adorable together !

5. darn right purdy.

6. yay! happy little LV family!! congratulations! :smile:

7. HI Pursemama! Congrats!

8. What A Sweet Auntie You Are!!! The 35 Must Be Fabulous! ENJOY!!!

9. Looks GREAT! Congrats

10. Beautiful. Enjoy! The mini pouchette is toooo cute!

Selena

11. Mini Pouchette-- too cute for words!! You're making me want cute LV accessories now!!!!

12. cutie pie bags! Enjoy!

13. Yay for you!!!! I bought a Speedy 35 too. Great bag!!!!

14. 0o0o0o0o0 too cute!!!! just love your new bags!!!

thanks for sharing!!!

15. LOVE it!!! Enjoy the bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice