my new sparkle

candyxo

May 10, 2009
I bought a new addition today...she is the first for me in the poppy line...I am so nervous about the sequins...i'm not rough with my purses, but I do use a purse for about a few weeks at a time before I rotate...

What do you think...it was between her and the ashley ocelot...did I make a good choice???

I paid 398- 50%-30%= around 150$ cdn

Attachments

• IMG-20101213-00031.jpg
    IMG-20101213-00031.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG-20101213-00034.jpg
    IMG-20101213-00034.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG-20101213-00036.jpg
    IMG-20101213-00036.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 251
Yes! Yes! I think you made a WONDERFUL decision. I love all the sequins on this bag; I'm sure it'll be as durable as the ladies on this forum have mentioned. I'm glad that you chose this bag. It's beautiful and it looks great on you (AND at a great price). Did you go to the Niagara Falls Outlet??

Congratulations! and Enjoy :smile:

i like both the sequin poppy & the ashley ocelot, but i like the poppy better. the ocelot is a cute print but it doesn't SPARKLE like the sequin.

I never owned a sequin bag so I'm not sure how it's handles, but if any sequins fall off, Coach will probably give you a coupon for another bag b/c i dont think it can be repaired. good luck =)

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping she can be used as an everyday bag. Has anyone done this?
I got her from the Windsor outlet. It was fate almost lol. Went in to exchange an ashley ocelot because of paint chipping, and saw them pull this out of a box and onto a shelf...she just came in from a full price store the SA said....I grabbed her at once and walked around for an hour. I figured I'd take her and if I really changed my mind, I'm sure I could find another ashely ocelot at a decent price. But since there was only 1 of this bag she maybe harder to find again

Its the silver...I would have loved the pink but oh well...more neutral I guess...well as neutral as a big sparkly metalic sequin bag gets :smile:

As far as size...I think she's regular lol. I have NO idea