My new Sophia!

1. I went to Off 5th to return a Kooba that I just didn't love. While I was there, I spotted a few Sophias. They had a few 'Maroon' colored ones, but the color was more of a grape-juice-purple.

I quickly grabbed the ONLY one they had in Bark - a pretty brown color with silver hardware. I'm in :heart:!!!

I've attached one picture of it.

It was $499 and I had used a 30% coupon...the SA also gave me another 10% off because there are a few little scratches on it. Total was just over $300.

Thanks for letting me share (and I'm glad I hadn't bought the M by MJ wallet - this is MUCH better!)!

-Dawn

MarcJacobs1.jpg
  2. Great bag! Couldn't find any MJ bags I liked at the Off 5th near me but got a nice Gucci watch for my mom instead. Coupon worked!

3. Congrats Dawn!!!!
    You got a great deal on this classic bag (definitely worth more than the wallet for sure). Enjoy!

4. Your new MJ is gorgeous. Enjoy it. You got a great deal on it.

5. beautiful. congratulations

6. wooow that's a total steal!! congrats!!

7. congrats, very pretty.

8. Dawn, you can find out the year/season of your bag by looking at the style number on the MJ tag. Can you post the style number of yours? I'm such a big MJ fan that I try to know as many the Soft Calf colors (by year/season) as possible; I don't think I have Bark down yet. TIA. =)

9. Hi!
    From the tag:
    C342008 Style
    New Sophia
    Calf Leather
    Bark

I hope that helps!

10. Thanks Dawn, Bark is a color from Fall 2004. =)

C --> C for Collections (Marc Jacobs), M for Marc (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
    3 --> 3 for Bags
    6 --> YEAR (last number in 200x)
    3 --> SEASON (1-Spring, 2-Fall, 3-Resort)
    x --> STYLE NUMBER (unique) - last 3 numbers
    x --> ^^ style number is the same for items in different colors
    x --> ^^

11. WOW. I'm impressed. Seriously.

Thank you! I'm going to post it in the reference area now...I wanted to wait until I knew the season. :yes:

12. thanks for the info bag lover. i may now have to look at the tag of my clutch and see when was it produced.

13. ^ Twisted, Graphite is a Fall 06 Soft Calf color. =) Your tag should say C362xxx. =)

14. Very pretty color!Enjoy the bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice