My New Soho Frame Satchel

Xtina6405

Feb 16, 2007
My husband and I were house shopping on Saturday and after about three hours we were so tired so we took a break at TJ MAXX. I found TWO temptations!! I first found the clutch (which I have been wanting FOREVER!) and then I found this black satchel! I have never seen it before!!! I loved it! It fits on my shoulder and is very cute!! :yahoo: What do you guys think??? Has anyone ever seen this style before? If so what year did it come out? I've looked on EBAY a million of times and have never seen this style :nuts:

Attachments

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
Yes I have, it's a very sweet and feminine bag, also came in brown c fabric, and gray satin (there are a few on ebay right now) It was also designed as a flap/top handle in lurex c fabric, pink, lilac, brown. It's great as an everyday or evening bag. Enjoy it!

Not sure of the year look at the first digits on the patch there should be a letter M-0454-XXXX
04 (04 would mean 2004)

the scarf print clutch is nice too!

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
very cute ! the tj's around here never have anything. I live in the Boston area where Coach is very popular so people probably get to the stuff before I do !

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
Our TJ's had the Soho and I've been hoping to see the clutch but so far no luck. Congrats on scooping these up - very cute!

Betty Boop: The Soho at our store was $149.