My New Soft Calf Prada Bag

Feb 28, 2010
In my previous post about my Vitello Shine Bowler I said it would take a long time until I got a new Prada bag. Well, in less than a month I bought a Prada Clutch, Prada sunglasses and of course another Prada bag. But OMG! I have never had a bag with such leather. It's so soft, I wanna chew it! This one smells like a new car seat though and the Vitello one smells like fragrant leather. Do Prada bag smells different from one another. So, I guess I won't buy another handbag for a very very long time. I'm serious this time. I am soooo broke! Lol! Here are some pictures. On the second one the bag is loaded.

^Is it durable? I wonder if the bag would last last long because the leather is so smooth. I saw your bag and yes it's definitely the same color, my cellphone camera makes it look kinda brownish. I like yours with the ruched opening. What I like about your bag is that it looks like it keeps it's shape even when it's loaded.

The Cenere is one of the prettiest colors. Such a deep Grey. I've also got the Ruched top but I do like the straight zippered on yours. I actually think it makes things easier to access. The Gathered top is the thing I like least about my bag.

This is one of my new season Prada favorites. If I can catch one on sale (or other places) at a decent price, it WILL be mine! :nuts:

On the scent of the leather, yes, the different leathers each have a different scent. Soft calf is probably my favorite with trusty old deerskin right behind it.