My new Sofia and headband

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking for the perfect silver bag and this Sofia walked into my life! :yahoo:

Also, I got the headband for my birthday :]

I've gotten so many compliments on the bag and I've only taken it out twice. I asked my friend to hold it for a minute while I did something and she almost wouldn't give it back, lol!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous Bag! Congrats!

3. Congratulations on your new bag and headband! The Sofia is a gorgeous color, and I have the headband myself. It's so comfy.

4. Congratulations on your new Ferragamo goodies! Your Sofia is just stunning....

Wear her in good health. ;)

5. Gorgeous bag!! Love the Sofia and SF does metallics so well :smile:

6. Is your Sofia the steel color?

7. Congrats!! Love the sofia and the headband...lol at your friend not wanting to give it back!

8. Congrats- I have been looking everywhere for the same headband! Where did you get it and how much? TIA;)

9. congrats explicit!!! which size is your sofia?

10. gorgeous!! congrats!!

11. Oh my HG bag :tender: I will bringing her home in black soon! I LOVE the silver. Congrats and enjoy this beauty. The headband is super cute as well.

12. Love your Sofia!!! I just bought a red medium Sofia and I LOVE IT!! Enjoy your grey one in the best of health!

13. the sofia is lovely. i've been eyeing this style too.

14. lovely bag...how often you carry it out??

15. wow, awesome F bag! :biggrin:

love the hairband!

congrats!