My new "smaller" Heloise!

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi everybody!

I've been absent from the Chloe thread for awhile after I sold my paddingtons in favor of some lighter bags... :crybaby: but I still held onto my whiskey Edith...

Anyway, I was browsing around the handbags department today and saw a medium (?) Heloise and picked it up. I hadn't seen this style before - all the Heloises I've seen online seem longer/larger and more triangular shaped, if that makes any sense. It also didn't immediately strike me, but as I posed with it and played with it, I just fell in loooooooooooooove. It's got the soft, supple leather of the paddington but not the obstructive lock, and the bag really grows on you.

So yep, I made an impulse buy. :P And here she is! I'm in love! :love:

Attachments

• DSCN1476.JPG
    DSCN1476.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 87
Thanks everybody! I'm so glad because I had a similar color in a baby paddy and really wanted the leather without the lock... even though the lock truly is gorgous. And, I might add (if you're thinking about the Heloises but haven't taken the plunge yet), you really have to try them out in person! I wasn't too impressed with the pictures I saw online, but when I picked it up in the story it was really amazing! :drool::P

Congratulations, the Heloise is a beautiful bag, I especially like the smaller versions, too!
thmbup.gif

Beautiful bag!!! :girlsigh:

I have the mini Heloise with the long shoulder strap and the leather is TDF. I'm eyeing off a black one in the same size as yours though!

Which store did you buy it from, if you don't mind me asking? And did they have any other Heloises left?