My new smaller Cerf

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
I've been really bad, I love my new black Cerf so much I bought one in beige like Bella's. The SA from Chanel's suggested a smaller version of the Cerf for me and I just adore it.:love: This particular version is shorter than the old Cerf, it has the Madamoiselle/gunmetal turnlock, Chanel lining instead of the plain lining, and it does not come with the detachable shoulder strap. I think the new lock gives a updated look and a great contrast to the beige.

Attachments

• Img_3889.jpg
    Img_3889.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 509
  • Img_3895.jpg
    Img_3895.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 376
  • Img_3902.jpg
    Img_3902.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Img_3905.jpg
    Img_3905.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 464
Savannah912 said:
Here are two pictures of the old cerf and the new cerf for comparsion.

For some reason I still love the original cerf tote with the CC turn lock.:lol: But that beige is outstanding.... does the new cerf have two sizes? Do you know the price for those?

cheers

GORGEOUS!!! I love the comparison pictures. It really shows the size difference between the two.
I was on the fence before about getting the cerf... I think you just sold me for good LOL!
Congrats :smile:

Chloe_concord said:
For some reason I still love the original cerf tote with the CC turn lock.:lol: But that beige is outstanding.... does the new cerf have two sizes? Do you know the price for those?

cheers

I've read that it does come in two sizes but I am not really sure. SA suggested the different look so I have two different looks to the bag even though they are kinda the same bag, YKWIM. Funny you asked about the price, the box says $1695, the tag inside the bag says $1720. I was charged the lesser price, any dollar amount off a Chanel to me is a good discount!:biggrin: Maybe they are raising the price, I don't know. The bigger cerf is still $1850.