My new smaller Cerf

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
I've been really bad, I love my new black Cerf so much I bought one in beige like Bella's. The SA from Chanel's suggested a smaller version of the Cerf for me and I just adore it.:love: This particular version is shorter than the old Cerf, it has the Madamoiselle/gunmetal turnlock, Chanel lining instead of the plain lining, and it does not come with the detachable shoulder strap. I think the new lock gives a updated look and a great contrast to the beige.

Attachments

Feb 27, 2006
Savannah912 said:
Here are two pictures of the old cerf and the new cerf for comparsion.
For some reason I still love the original cerf tote with the CC turn lock.:lol: But that beige is outstanding.... does the new cerf have two sizes? Do you know the price for those?

cheers

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
GORGEOUS!!! I love the comparison pictures. It really shows the size difference between the two.
I was on the fence before about getting the cerf... I think you just sold me for good LOL!
Congrats :smile:

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
That is so cute! Oh, looking at your black cerf again makes me want to have it in my hands right NOW! Love them both~~~ :love:

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Savannah912, I think I want your handbag collection! You have my favorites: YSL and Chanel!!!!!!!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
bella1 said:
That is so cute! Oh, looking at your black cerf again makes me want to have it in my hands right NOW! Love them both~~~ :love:
Bella, you inspired me first. Maybe I can inspire you to get the black now.:amuse:

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
jasanna143 said:
Savannah912, I think I want your handbag collection! You have my favorites: YSL and Chanel!!!!!!!
Thanks Jasanna. I am still using the Muse at the moment. It's holding up very well. I hope you get yours soon. :amuse:

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Chloe_concord said:
For some reason I still love the original cerf tote with the CC turn lock.:lol: But that beige is outstanding.... does the new cerf have two sizes? Do you know the price for those?

cheers
I've read that it does come in two sizes but I am not really sure. SA suggested the different look so I have two different looks to the bag even though they are kinda the same bag, YKWIM. Funny you asked about the price, the box says $1695, the tag inside the bag says $1720. I was charged the lesser price, any dollar amount off a Chanel to me is a good discount!:biggrin: Maybe they are raising the price, I don't know. The bigger cerf is still $1850.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Wow, Savannah912, that is one gorgeous Chanel! LOVE the color ... LOVE the bag .... oh, no .... another bag obsession begins for me:wacko: