My New Small City!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But I'm wondering if I should keep her or not?
    IMG_1469538540.734934.jpg
    IMG_1469538554.107116.jpg

Kendie26 likes this.
  2. STUNNING color, gf! Such a nice size on your frame, too! What is your hesitation in keeping her?

PS Your tan is GORG and love your toenail polish- the white really pops, and is perf for summer!

3. Crossbody
    IMG_1469538837.255868.jpg
    IMG_1469538848.573479.jpg

4. Thank you so much! :smile: I wasn't sure about the color and I think I have to get used to this size.

5. No probs! Do you normally carry larger bags? I understand your hesitation in adjusting to a smaller size if that's the case- I used to LOVE oversized bags, but over time, I have slowly downsized...although I still prefer a 'medium' size as it gets the most use in my lifestyle.

The color itself is amazing...imagine how perfect it is for upcoming fall? I also think it's a season-less color...it would look stunning against all black, as you're wearing in your mod shots, but it'd also look killer paired with a white dress or all white outfit in summer! Plus, it matches with all earth-tones and neutrals...so you really need to look at your wardrobe and determine if this color can seamlessly fit in, or if you'll be struggling to 'match' your outfits to the bag color.

So much to consider....bagaholic probs! :biggrin:

6. The colour is gorgeous! It looks great on you!

7. Congrats! This color looks great on you.

8. keep it! looks great on you!

9. It's a beautiful color and the size suits your frame :smile:

10. CONGRATULATIONS Vienna! You wear her very well! It sure seems to be Bal's most desired current color (or at least 1 of them).It's a beautiful bag!

11. Keep it! I just got mine in black with gold hardware and it's gorgeous

12. Thank you all so much! I ended up returning it :sad: I think it's beautiful but the feeling of the leather on this bag was bothering me.

13. If that's the case you've made the right choice:yes:

14. Wow looks gorg on you! How tall are you?

15. Is it true that the strap is 45 - 47 inches?