My new sloane

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen so much on here about sloanes lately that I had to get one. :smile: I love it. Is is light calf and very soft. Do you ladies think it will slouch more? Thanks! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394056122.765382.jpg

2. I think it will. Mine is like a wet noodle.....really soft and slouchy. But I bought it resale so it arrived that way.

3. Yes! My favorite! Is it nero?

4. Yes it is Nero. It was so hard choosing a color. :smile:. Nero is always safe.

5. beautiful

6. Kaboom! What a beauty!

7. Congrats! It looks great on you! :smile:

8. Great choice! I wore my ferro nappa umbria today. Love the comfy strap and roominess!

9. It's gorgeous. They do slouch beautifully

10. Congrats!!

11. I was lucky enough to get a preloved nappa Umbria sloane in night thanks to a lovely tpf'er. I love it more than any bag I've owned! It is so soft and slouches beautifully. It is also a perfect color that goes with anything. Here is a true action shot celebrating for St. Patricks Day with my 2 year old. The sloane stays nicely on the shoulder even while holding her. :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394924590.979407.jpg

12. Now that's a great shot. Great looking kid and great looking bag!

13. is one of my most preferite model by bottega veneta.
    i don't' like or bag of this brand...this and the cabat i think is the best by bottega V.

14. So now is this a different bag from your original picture?

15. Yes. I liked the light calf, but really wanted one in nappa Umbria and very glad I did.