My new sloan clutch

Violeta02

BalenciaGAGA
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
So I've been waiting for this little beauty to go on sale ever since I spotted her at a Macy's at full price. By chance I was in the Bay Area and happen to go in the MK store and found it for a ridiculous discount. For some reason they were having a crazy sale. So I HAD TO GET her. So happy. Been looking for a clutch with style, elegance and spunky while out and about! Very Chanelesque! LOL

Attachments

• image-1223676286.jpg
    image-1223676286.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 284
Awww! So beautiful!! I want it too! I guess I found my next obsession! I'm anyways in need of a clutch!

Not sure if they are still having their sale but I'm telling you it's well worth it. I've been eyeing a Chanel and this has sated me...for the moment. Until I can afford to get one, anyway.

Congrats on your new clutch! I have this style in the (non-quilted) black with the silver hardware. I love it! It holds a lot and the strap comes in handy when I need to put it on my shoulder.

Congrats on your new clutch! I have this style in the (non-quilted) black with the silver hardware. I love it! It holds a lot and the strap comes in handy when I need to put it on my shoulder.

Definite. I love the chain strap for the same reason. I'm a huge fan of the chanel quilt so I instantly fell in lust. Lol