My New Slim Signature Carly

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am new to TPF and wanted to share my newest Coach baby with everyone as my first post. I have been collecting Coach for awhile now. Hopefully one day (once I've fully organized my entire collection) I will post pics of my entire Coach family to show everyone. For now, here is my new Slim Signature Carly black/white with silver hardware that I bought at the Macy's in Union Square. It is so new the SA's at the Coach store I went to the day I bought it hadn't even seen or heard of it yet.

I love the fact that the hardware is in silver instead of the normal brass. If only they also made a black/black sig with silver hardware... *sigh*

Hope you all like it as much as I do! :biggrin:

blk wht slim sig carly.JPG blk wht slim sig carly side.JPG
  2. I love this bag! Congrats and Welcome to TPF!!! Your collection is going to get much bigger now!!!

3. oooh...that's the slim carly that I want!! Beautiful bag and welcome to the forum!!

4. Goooooooooooooorgeous love the silver hardware!!!!:tup:

5. Very nice! Welcome to TPF and enjoy your pretty new Carly!

6. Very nice. I agree with you. The silver hw is much nicer than the gold. At least on this bag. :tup: Welcome to tPF. ;)

7. Welcome welcome welcome!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your collection!

8. Very nice!! Welcome to tPF! :welcome:

9. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :greengrin:

10. Very nice!! And welcome!

11. Welcome to TPF! I LOVE your Carly with silver hardware. I definitely prefer that over the brass. I'd agree that seeing a black/black with silver would be ideal.

12. Welcome to tPF! And congrats on the slim carly -- it's really cute!

13. Very nice! Can't wait to see your entire collection.

14. Hey you!!!! I had my eye on this forEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you post modeling pics and tell us how it wears on your shoulder?

Thanks!

15. I love the color combo. I wish they made this bag in the large size. Or ANY Carly with nickle in the large size.