My New Simple Twins - Not sure if both should stay...

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Dropped by Saks today to try on the black patent New Simples...the nude patent simples were brought out first and when I tried them on, it looked like my legs were just floating on air! And the black patent was so shiny and tall, I fell in love immediately!

So... I brought them both home. :sweatdrop: Now I'm having second thoughts esp considering I promised myself only one more pair of loubs since I just purchased (and decided to keep) my LV Mahina XL... I already have 2 pairs of simples...Does it make sense to keep both of these? Does the nude even go well with my skin tone? If you had to choose one, which one would you choose? :confused1:

PS please excuse the modeling pics - had to crop out the mess in my apt..

Last edited:
The nude looks great with your skin tone! The black looks fab as well! I gotta tell you, whenever there's a "this or that?" thread on here, the answer is usually, "both..."

That said, I think you should keep both!

They both look really good, but if your other Simples are black or nude it wouldn't be a bad idea to return a pair of the New Simples for the sake of diversity. Either way, you can wear these shoes with practically anything.