My New Simple Twins - Not sure if both should stay...

peter tay is awesome. as soon as i mentioned the issue to him, he somehow worked his magic and whipped out a new pair of the black and nude even though i supposedly got the last pair of nudes the other day. i swapped em and now they are sooooooooo comfy and i'm sooo love in with them :nuts: thanks for bearing with me guys, i have no idea why the old ones pinched so much and how these could feel so different. quality control has really been inconsistent lately!

oh, and i'm keeping both :graucho:

Rainy, I'm so excited that this worked out for you - I can't believe you somehow got two defective pairs, but three cheers for Peter in fixing the problem! And hooray that you're keeping both!!!!

^^^ yay!!!!!

yayyyyy!!!! im so happy! :yahoo:

Rainy, I'm so excited that this worked out for you - I can't believe you somehow got two defective pairs, but three cheers for Peter in fixing the problem! And hooray that you're keeping both!!!!

i know, right? after i swapped em and the pinching was gone, i truly felt how comfy they were, and i could NOT bear to part with either one! now i know why you love yours so much!!! i mean, how often do shoes come along that are this beautiful AND comfortable AND so classic/versatile? I know I'd regret it if I let either go...:sweatdrop:

They both look great on you.

If you have to choose, I say keep the nude. They are the perfect color on you.

I think the black Simples look a little clunky and if you are going to stick with the black patent I prefer the sexier VP, NP, Pigalle, or Decolette.