My New Simple Twins - Not sure if both should stay...

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Dropped by Saks today to try on the black patent New Simples...the nude patent simples were brought out first and when I tried them on, it looked like my legs were just floating on air! And the black patent was so shiny and tall, I fell in love immediately!

So... I brought them both home. :sweatdrop: Now I'm having second thoughts esp considering I promised myself only one more pair of loubs since I just purchased (and decided to keep) my LV Mahina XL... I already have 2 pairs of simples...Does it make sense to keep both of these? Does the nude even go well with my skin tone? If you had to choose one, which one would you choose? :confused1:

PS please excuse the modeling pics - had to crop out the mess in my apt..

Last edited:

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
I love New Simples so I'm biased. They are totally different from regular Simples IMO. Keep them :smile: They both look nice on you, I LOVE those nudes

snf8

O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
Las Vegas
those are both gorgeous! i say keep both since they are classic and will be able to wear them for a very long time! i love the new simples!

Mar 5, 2008
The nude looks great with your skin tone! The black looks fab as well! I gotta tell you, whenever there's a "this or that?" thread on here, the answer is usually, "both..."

That said, I think you should keep both!

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
They're both great basic staples - but if I had to choose one I'd go with the nude :tup:

Dec 20, 2006
They both look really good, but if your other Simples are black or nude it wouldn't be a bad idea to return a pair of the New Simples for the sake of diversity. Either way, you can wear these shoes with practically anything.

JRed

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
i think the nude patent looks great on you. the black looks okay but there are other black shoes to be had. nude gets my thumbs up!

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I vote nude! (Unless you plan on wearing them with dark jeans because I heard you can get color transfer)