My new Silverado Tote is here!

1. I orginally wanted the Tan but figured I should have something different so I went for the Olive. What do you guys think?;)

Irishgal, are they twins?

IMG_0517.JPG IMG_0546.JPG IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0535.JPG
  2. Congrats, Tod! Looks great on you! The color is pretty! :smile:

3. Wow!! What a great bag....I love it:biggrin:

4. Cute tote, tod! Looks good on you! :biggrin:

5. They are twins!! Maybe tomorrow I will post pics wearing mine...thanks for posting!

6. Congrats tod! OMG, I can't even tell you guys how much I loooove this tote. I have the black AND the tan.:P I :heart: the leather, it is so sturdy and rich. The black is HOT... with the silver hardware and it holds a ton of stuff. I haven't used the tan yet. :shame: I will, it's gorgeous too. Enjoy it!!!! Anyone who has been thinking maybe? on one of these....GET ONE! You will love it, especially 40% off @Chloe.

7. hey tod wow!!! loving ur new chloe!!! it looks great on you!!! i love the colour too!!!

8. tod, I think the Olive is such a pretty rich color! Good choice and it looks fabu on you!

9. Tod, absolutely stunning bag! Looks great on you! Congrats!!!

10. Thanks everyone for all the compliments!:biggrin: :flowers: I'm so happy with this bag. I bought it "blindly" (semi-blindly actually because the store sent me pics) without seeing it "live" and was pleasantly surprised.

Bella, I agree with you totally - such a great bag at a great price. I like how I have easy access to all the stuff I dump inside. The black is absolutely stunning too. I first saw pictures of it when Pursemamma got hers and it is truly gorgeous:heart: . Do you have pictures posted somewhere on the forum?

11. It is gorgeous, and it looks great on you! :biggrin::flowers:

12. tod, Puremamma's bag is what made me do it! And of course with the sale, I couldn't save, I had to get TWO!

Pics.....thought you would never ask, will post shortly.;)

13. I SO know what you mean. It's so hard to resist a good deal! Cant wait to see those pics;)

14. great looking bag in olive, and it looks nice on your shoulder too

15. Can someone post the retail price and the 40% off price? Mine was $1575 last year and I believe the price has gone up. Since there are several styles of the Silverado Tote and so many clueless s/a's, it would help for people doing a charge send to let the s/a know the price so she doesn't choose the wrong bag.

I'd love to get the tan at 40% off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice