My New Silver/Gray WOC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this today from Bergdorfs. I have been looking for the perfect shade and found it :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oh that is a really beautiful shade of grey. Congrats

3. What a gorgeous bag! Very nice!! Congratulations!!

4. It is STUNNING!

5. It's beautiful. Congrats !! I love this picture :smile:
    [​IMG]

6. wow it's gorgeous! Is that patent? from this season?

7. ^ Congrats! & Yeah want to know about which season it's from too?

8. gorgeous! :heart:

9. That is GORGEOUS!

10. Gorgeous!! :smile: I love the grey patent calf from Fall Act 2! :love: I would've been all over the Jumbo if not for the wrinkling aspect (from what I saw IRL), but your WOC is the perfect size!! :smile: I think I still want the medium haha. :P Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

11. WoW. Your WOC is spectacular! I just love that dark grey leather. Did you happen to see if there were any other handbags in the dark grey patent ;)

12. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

13. I ordered over the phone, so I didn't get to see anything else. I do know that the SA said that this WOC is from this season and was a new arrival. It is considered as grey silver patent. If you want the numbers I can go look at the box...

14. OH that is the amazing Patent Grey- I thought it was the best color of all of the patents-beautiful!!!

15. Congrats! It's gorgeous and those shoes are soo cute as well!