My new SIENNA MATELASSE SO PUFFY AND PRETTY*PICS*

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I love the color and the bag is beautifully made. Why can't Balenciaga put this hardware on the other bags????????????

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

Gorgeous bag! I'm with you on the hardware. I would LOVE to see that hardware available as part of the RH collection. It seems like it would be so easy for Bal to give us this option...

Enjoy your lovely new bag!

WOW you weren't kidding--look how puffy that leather looks! (Although I bet its 10x better in person!!) & the color really pops wth the bright blue ocean in the background. Congrats!!

Such a gorgeous bag, and you photographed it so well. Congratulations.

Can we see some modelling pics please? I'd love to see what that size Matelasse looks like when carried. Will it sit on the shoulder OK or is it mainly a handheld bag?

Thanks girls! I will take modeling pics tomorrow or Monday. It's bigger than I thought it would be and Sienna is so gorgeous. I like the pig leather handles too. I don't think they will get dirty and they seem really sturdy.

Good for you PP! I don't know why Bal doesn't use the Matelasse HW on the other bags...Maybe because no one would buy GH then!!!