My New Shopping Purchases! YAY!

Yasmin87

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Okay, so I went shopping today because I only wanted the Camellia Jellies at first. The sad thing is that not only did I not find what I want, but I ended up buying a bunch of stuff to fill my void of not buying what I initially wanted.

Anyway, This is the first thing that caught my eye. The SA told me that it's new and that it's crackled metallic leather or something like that. I have the same bag in dark gray, but with silver hardware. To tell you the truth, I don't see any difference. Then again, I'm not the best candidate when it comes to these little things. :confused1: Nonetheless, I think that this bag is completely gorgeous!

1yquxe.jpg

2byypf.jpg

14bqnow.jpg

w06btz.jpg

ff8u20.jpg

ei1abo.jpg

Here's a closeup on the leather:

2zywpdd.jpg

Edit: Okay, So I can only post 8 pictures or less at a time. So, what I'll do is post the other pictures as replies.

[FONT=&quot]I got the Timeless clutch too! It's so versatile and chic. It's probably the cutest clutch I've seen in such a long time.

bi2rnm.jpg

30sbx4p.jpg

2jg5nuq.jpg

-

I'm in a dire need of a card holder. So, I picked this one. There were so many colors to choose from - but this was exquisite! I love the color!

nq9w8x.jpg

2s7hz84.jpg

35bctvs.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, on to the shoes:

I'm going to a party very soon and I wanted new sandals. To be honest, I'm sick of Louboutins and wanted something different to wear as everything has been "Louboutin this and Louboutin that" with me lately. Don't get me wrong - I still :heart:Christian Louboutin; but for a change, I wanted to wear something different.

These sandals are gorgeous and they'll be perfect with the short black dress that I'm wearing to the party. It'll make a fabulous ensemble.

sccr5v.jpg

2a8n7s1.jpg

-

I got these cute flats. I have these flats, but in denim blue. The red looked fun and sporty, and it'll be great to wear them with jeans or shorts.

wk303l.jpg

2vvtnhz.jpg

-

I saw these and completely fell in love. They're so simple and delicate. I was shopping in 6-inch YSL heels and my feet were killing me and beginning to soar - so I told the SA that I wanted to wear them right on the spot. Foolish of me for doing so, huh? Oh, the sacrifices we make for fashion!

29y5sap.jpg

2u7qh40.jpg

-

I also got a pinkish-pewter-ish belt with the large logo buckle. For some reason, I forgot to take a picture of it and can't bring myself for doing it now. I'll post it later on in this thread. Anyway, the reason I bought it was because I bought a Zagliani bag in the same color and I thought that it'd make the perfect combo if I matched the bag and the belt together with a plain white dress. Oh, and speaking of the Camellia jellies, my SA said that they're going to expect a shipment in 2 weeks. Can't wait!
[/FONT]