MY NEW SHOES! Joli in.... grape blue patent?

ahayward

Jul 4, 2007
So, I've seen everyone posting their black patent, nude patent, even yellow patent, but I haven't seen anyone else with this color! I really wanted the nude just to have a pretty nude patent, but I think these just struck out at me a little more. I don't think the blue is this vibrant in person, but it's still so... different! I can always rely on you guys to let me know what you think. Please excuse the chipping toe polish, bruises, and tacky hotel carpeting... vacations make me super lazy.

grape01.jpg

grape02.jpg

grape03.jpg

grape04.jpg

Should I have gotten the nude?

Beautiful! Nude is nice in this shoe too, but you can get a different style in the nude i.e. Yoyo 110, VP, NP, etc. I happen to like the Jolis in more vibrant colors like the yellow, red, and this navy is up there for me too.

OMG!!!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this color!!! I bet you it will look AMAZING with a nice pair of tight skinny jeans!
Great find! Where did you get them? I want them in all the colors lol

wow these are super gorgeous!! i love the color!! i think nude shoes are best kept simple, since they "elongate" the legs and it seems a bit weird with too much fuss on them. soo - great decision!!

Wow these are so pretty! Agreed w/ Lav and Leefi, there are other styles to be had in Nude. I think these are best in bold colors: black, blue, red, yellow.

This one's fantastic... I love it! :love: Congrats!