MY NEW SHOES! Joli in.... grape blue patent?

ahayward

Jul 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
So, I've seen everyone posting their black patent, nude patent, even yellow patent, but I haven't seen anyone else with this color! I really wanted the nude just to have a pretty nude patent, but I think these just struck out at me a little more. I don't think the blue is this vibrant in person, but it's still so... different! I can always rely on you guys to let me know what you think. Please excuse the chipping toe polish, bruises, and tacky hotel carpeting... vacations make me super lazy.

Should I have gotten the nude?

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Beautiful! Nude is nice in this shoe too, but you can get a different style in the nude i.e. Yoyo 110, VP, NP, etc. I happen to like the Jolis in more vibrant colors like the yellow, red, and this navy is up there for me too.

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
I :heart: that colour - it's great to have a shoe in a stand out, individual shade like that :yes:

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
OMG!!!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this color!!! I bet you it will look AMAZING with a nice pair of tight skinny jeans!
Great find! Where did you get them? I want them in all the colors lol

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
London/Berlin
wow these are super gorgeous!! i love the color!! i think nude shoes are best kept simple, since they "elongate" the legs and it seems a bit weird with too much fuss on them. soo - great decision!!

xnplo

ZEN
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Wow these are so pretty! Agreed w/ Lav and Leefi, there are other styles to be had in Nude. I think these are best in bold colors: black, blue, red, yellow.

This one's fantastic... I love it! :love: Congrats!