My New Sherry Wolf Bags!! Ballerina & Tote (pics)

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
I'd like to introduce you to a fantastic designer called Sherry Wolf... I recently purchased these two bags, and they are fantastic.
Ballerina
bagszzz004.jpg

bagszzz006.jpg

Hobo
bagszzz010.jpg

bagszzz011.jpg

Anyone else have a sherry wolf bag? I was actually inspired to check them out after another tpfer posted about hers, and I'm glad I looked them up!
What do you think?
;)

Leo, you got some! I remember the original thread. They're gorgeous. Love the style of the ballerina and the hobo looks like soft and smushy goodness. You have an amazing collection!

Thanks jjtop, the two shades of green are so different but they look so amazing together
:love: & Thank you, Namkha! From what I've seen of your bags I bet your collection is amazing too!! I fell in love with the ballerina and had to have one, and the hobo - well, it was only $50 and it's always nice to have a simple brown bag! :smile:

Thank you for the site link! I only found one (not the ballerina) bag on ebay when I looked, I was sad lol! TY! And yes, it is amazing.... congrats they are both gorgeous!

Thank you for the site link! I only found one (not the ballerina) bag on ebay when I looked, I was sad lol! TY! And yes, it is amazing.... congrats they are both gorgeous!

Yeah it took a little bit of ebay stalking to get these... The first time I checked this woman had a reserve of like $400 on her used one!! The other bag listed was a slightly used black ballerina tote which went for around $140, and I was bummed I didn't get it after it ended.
But then these two popped up (slightly used, though the handles on the ballerina are a little dark) for $125 and $50 so I got them both!
Good luck, keep checking!