My New Seagreen MAM and PEACOCK?

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Okay so now I know why all you ladies have been nuts for sea green it is the best color I have seen in long time. The leather is amazing on it too! Smooshy slightly glazed pebbled yet smooth it's a lovely puddle of heaven!

Then like Desi I had a billing issue with RM so today I received as well my refund check :woohoo: and the cutest peacock coin purse with the Girls :heart: RM embossed on it. I love it!

seagreen008.jpg

Now when I saw this coin purse it looked too similiar to another color I had seen before. Yes with all these similiar colors flying around I am adding another one to the pot.......

Is PEACOCK really...

seagreen006.jpg

SKY BLUE? You decide. There is a very subtle color difference in that the peacock coin purse is a touch and I mean a touch darker than sky blue. The leather looks to be identical.
seagreen004.jpg

And here it is against sea green again.
seagreen007.jpg

So I am happy I don't need to buy peacock (well maybe one piece) and I can wait for that delish looking mint on the facebook pages!!!!!!

OMG, :ty:Mrs.ShoeGal for posting these pics!!! Your girls:heart:RM coin purse is totally adorable!! So lucky!

I have been going crazy wondering if once I saw the peacock nikki I'd be kicking myself for getting the sea green nikki but seeing the pics I am completely thrilled that I took the sea green plunge!! I only used my sea green nikki a handful of times but I can tell you that the sea green leather softens with every use. :love:

CHEERS CONTESSA!! :drinkup: I'll drink with you to this!

Ye sI think it's a good choice ont he sea green nikki in MHO. Ilvo the sea green!!!! Peacock I can really take it or leave it especially since i appear to haev a bag very similiar in color!!!

Dirty Martini please three olives!:drinkup:

OMG, :ty:Mrs.ShoeGal for posting these pics!!! Your girls:heart:RM coin purse is totally adorable!! So lucky!

I have been going crazy wondering if once I saw the peacock nikki I'd be kicking myself for getting the sea green nikki but seeing the pics I am completely thrilled that I took the sea green plunge!! I only used my sea green nikki a handful of times but I can tell you that the sea green leather softens with every use. :love:

CHEERS CONTESSA!! :drinkup: I'll drink with you to this!

isn't that one of the best colors? It is just so special.. i love it!

I completely agree that sea green is such a rich gorgeous color. I never would've imagined I could love it as I do since I'm usually only into black and pink!

Okay, drinks are ready girls ... I have one dirty martnini w/three olives along with 2 Belvedere martinis w/a twist of lemon :drinkup: CHEERS to sea green! I'm trying the Belvedere w/a twist, sounds refreshing! I :heart: vodka! :graucho: