My new scarf :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here it is - my first H scarf. It's actually going to be a present for my 17yo - she rides horses so I want to frame this for her.

I love it...oh no - another addiction :yahoo:

Lisa

feu.jpg
  2. that's a gorgeous scarf!

3. :yes: They are an addiction! :lol:

4. Very pretty! What a beautiful gift

5. What a Beautiful Gift!! Is this her first HERMES item. If it is, what a great start, especially if she loves horses.:yahoo: Congrats to her.

6. I love the idea of framing scarves...always have!

7. First, I remember you once posted a pic of yourself with your JPG Birkin and am shocked to hear you have a 17 year old.

Second, congratulations! I love Hermes scarves.

8. what a gorgeous present.. I'm sure she'll love it :smile:

9. Such vibrant colors! Congrats!!! I'm sure your daughter will love it.

10. What a beauty, and an excellent choice for your daughter!

11. So pretty! Your daughter's lucky to have a mom like you!

12. LOL, Kou! I always knew I liked you!!!:smile:

She graduated early and is in college, so she acts like she's 20-something at times but is actually a really cool kid!

Here's a pic of my baby and her purebred Arabian, DA Prism! This past July, they were named Top-ten in the nation for AOTR Showhack (and this was only their fifth show together!!!) Pic is from their Country English Pleasure class - where they made two cuts!

Lisa

countrypleasureyouthnatls.jpg
  13. Your daughter is beautiful! What a gorgeous smile! I haven't seen a pic of you, Lisa, but I'm sure you're a real looker as well:smile:) Like mother like daughter, as they say.

Oh and Da Prism, how stately! Stunning beast!

14. From what I recall of your picture, your daughter looks just like you.:yes:

That's a gorgeous horse!!! And you have a beautiful daughter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice