My new scarf totally transformed the look of my bag!

1. Thanks everyone for your opinions on tying scarves on your bags. I found the greatest scarf for my bag...it's sheer and brown and has cute little gold shiny things through it...it totally looks great with my mono canvas color! I tied it in a big poofy bow on the back handle of my bv and I love it! Thanks everyone! (Oh, by the way...I'm almost embarrased to say what I paid for it:shame: ...get this...three bucks at a little boutique in the mall) haha can't beat that!;)

2. Post a pic, please!

3. Congrats! I bet it's beautiful and would love to see a picture!

4. would love to see a pic! :smile:

5. Congrats! It sounds beautiful. Post a pic if you can.

6. Cool beans. Post pics please.

7. I would love to see it!

8. Congrats on finding the perfect scarf for your bag. They always look so cute. I can't wait to see the pics.

9. Yes, definitely post a picture !!!! I rarely use a bag without a scarf tied on to it. It looks naked IMO! :nuts:

10. ARGGGGGH!! I need a digital camera!!! Sorry, can't get any pics up.:sad2:

11. Sounds beautiful, would love to see pictutes. No? Maybe an amateur sketch???

12. sounds beautiful! post pics if you can~!

13. that's awesome -- i love the idea of using a $3 scarf on a bag that cost hundreds of dollars! it's very hip to mix and match expensive stuff with bargains -- like a chanel jacket with a gap t-shirt underneath, or something like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice