My new scarf! (The one from the NM sale)

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
So I caved and opened my scarf today! :shame: (It's OK, I still have one orange box under the tree that I have not touched!!! :amuse: )

Anyway, here is the scarf that I got at the NM sale a few weekends ago...I love it!!! It looks great with Miss Evelyne too. :party:

Attachments

• Animals1.jpg
    Animals1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Animals2.jpg
    Animals2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Animals3.jpg
    Animals3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 47
Thanks Candace and Bluxcape! I was so excited to find it because I've always loved this animal design in the enamel bracelets. And the blue color is perfect with my Evelyne. :yahoo:

oooooo:huh:OOOO.....love that scarf!!! Congratulations!! Need to see a pick with Ms. Evelyne!! My idol and mentor!:smile: :heart:

I asked my SA if she had scarves here, and she said all the sale ones were shipped out and then they found out they went on sale....she wanted to sell me one, but they were transferred out to stores that have more HERMES:confused1: . I was so :cursing: inside.....she wanted to get me one so bad.

Thanks NHL! Oh no sorry to hear what happened! It was just dumb luck that DH and I were there the day they put the sale scarves out! I will take some pics with Miss Ev tomorrow when there is more light. :yes: