My new Scarf Print cosmetic case!

1. I just bought my first new LV bag last week, and it's lovely, but as it doesn't have a zipper pocket inside and I don't want to put makeup next to the lining anyway, I decided to get a nice little cosmetic case for it. The LV ones are of course around $250, something I cannot justify right now!

I went to the Coach store today and looked at the signature stripe cases, but they just didn't thrill me... I ended up with this darling one:

[​IMG]

It's not matchy-matchy, but it sure is cute, and I can use it anywhere since it has fairly neutral coloring and isn't blatantly COACH, yaknow? The one I got has a lot of the dark brown in it.

Oh and here is my new bag, rockin my a pink silk Coach scarf...

[​IMG]

2. Very cute...the cosmetic case is soooo adorable.

3. What are the measurements of the case? It's adorable. I'm in desperate need of a new makeup bag!

4. I just measured mine, it's about 7" long, 3 1/4" wide, and 3" tall.

I compared it with the sig-stripe ones and it is smaller than the large one, slightly bigger than the small one. It's a great size, and it can hold pens, too. And it has 3 open pockets inside!

Oooh I love this thing. I bet it's gonna sell out quick and in a couple months I'll be glad I got one.

5. I'll go ahead and photograph the inside tonight.

6. The case is adorable and I really like the scarf with the damier. Congrats on your new buys!

7. Inside my case:

[​IMG]

Mints, compact mirror, bus pass, two pens, lip stick, lip gloss, lip balm. Room for much more.

8. I am in love with that particular scarf print. Good buy!

9. I love that case so much! I wish I had the money for it :cry: Pretty scarf!

10. I like both :smile:
    you have some awesome new purchases there.

11. omg I didn't know that makeup case had side pockets...Its really a lovely case..congrats!

12. That's really nice, and it's great that it has those inside pockets.

13. This is the first Hamptons/silk piece I have owned, and it feels so nice. Um, kind of like a nice bra!

If Coach made a bra in this print, you bet I would buy one...

14. LOL

Do you guys know if the stripe beauty cases have side pockets? Wheres serendipity? She bought one, she would know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice