My new scarf, my legacy satchel, my pond bangle *pics*!!

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
I just wanted to show off a couple pics I took today, I know there was a request for Coach bangles, so I took one of my silver/pond 1/2" on my wrist

431050771_7761058e58_o.jpg

Also took a couple photos of my new silk oblong scarf in pear, which is just so soft and awesome, tied to my whiskey Legacy satchel. The satchel has become super squishy and buttery with age, love it!!

431050708_21c0c9babb_o.jpg

431050650_1b2bfef381_o.jpg

(The pics are much sharper when you click them to see the original size.)

that scarf looks amazing with the bag!!!!!!! love the bangle too...my wrists and hands are so small that the bangles just slip off so i havent gotten them but they look SOOO good on everyone that has them.

How beautiful!! Love the bangle- I've never bought jewelry from Coach before. Perhaps now's the time :smile:
And I agree about the satchel. Mine is so soft and gorgeous! It makes me smile everytime I look at it :heart:

I tried to order that bangle, but the lady wouldn't let me! She said it wasn't available until whatever date it says on the website about being available online! She was rather annoyed. It was a mistake not going to my regular SA . . . . so I might just have to stop by and see her this weekend . . . .