My New Sapphire Ring :)

Oct 6, 2007
I only have one pic for now but it's here! - bought it online through liveauctioneers.com.

It's a tad dark but I love that the diamonds sparkle like crazy so it evens out :biggrin:
IMG-20130226-00388.jpg
Sapphire is 5 carats, Sri Lankan origins, natural with light heat, saturation is vibrant, tone is medium dark.
With 1 carat total, each stone is 0.14 and H SI1

Last edited:
I love sapphire and have lots of blue, but not that big guy... Yours looks so pretty and for the size of that sapphire, it's a STEAL. I prefer the dark blue sapphires as it has contemporary look and go with most outfit.

Oh my gawd... I'm in love with your new ring!

Sapphires are my all time favorite. It's gorgeous!

I love sapphire and have lots of blue, but not that big guy... Yours looks so pretty and for the size of that sapphire, it's a STEAL. I prefer the dark blue sapphires as it has contemporary look and go with most outfit.

thanks Friday13 and Cung! I need to have it sized, I can't wait till it's back and I can wear it :biggrin:

I only have one pic for now but it's here! - bought it online through liveauctioneers.com.

It's a tad dark but I love that the diamonds sparkle like crazy so it evens out :biggrin:

Sapphire is 5 carats, Sri Lankan origins, natural with light heat, saturation is vibrant, tone is medium dark.
With 1 carat total, each stone is 0.14 and H SI1

Wow! Stunning!