My new sandals!

1. What do you all think! (My husband thinks I have lost my mind...he walked in the bathroom and I was taking a pic of my foot raised up on the toilet seat!!! )

DSC01557.JPG DSC01558.JPG
  2. I LOVE THOSE SHOES! I have been debating b/c I have pair of Prada similar to those. Congrats and cute polish!

3. cute!

4. so cute! great pedicure too!

5. Love them!! Are they comfortable? I have been eyeing them for a few weeks now :love: .

6. They are comfy!!! I have not worn them out of the house yet though! (they run BIG!!) I had to get a size smaller.

7. FABUTRON!!!!!!!!! love love love them. what bag are you gonna Rock them with??? love the polish!!! lol!

8. LOL! I hate getting caught in those whacky photo positions. Delicious summer shoes, love the polish too!

9. Oh! They are so flattering, great sandals Sunshine!!!!:love:

10. I have those!!! Did you get them in the kitten heal or flats?? I got them in the flats. I love them but im always tripping on them bc the front is kinda long and there's not much shock absorbent. So after a long period of walking, they hurt the ball of my feet. But theyreeee so cute!! i got them in dec, im glad that its almost summer so i can wear them more!

11. cuuuuuuute! love them!

12. Very cute!!!!

13. OMG! I have those in 3 colors..in flats! They are the best shoes!!!(I have last summers colors!)

14. Sooooooooo cute. Love your pedi too!

15. They're perfect Sunshine! Very cute on you.

YAY I JUST NOTICED THE GUCCI FORUM :]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice