My new Saleya PM

1. It's my first brand new LV bag, yay! Sorry for the blurry on-figure shots, I guess the light was too low! I am 5' 1" by the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    my cat Sasha in the background...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    that is a Coach ponytail scarf

[​IMG]
    awesome interior, beautiful heavy gold zipper

LOVE IT!

2. It's a GORGEOUS bag!!! CONGRATS!:love:

3. Congrats! I LOVE it, it looks great on you!:biggrin::flowers:

4. Thank you! This bag has made me a total Damier convert.

I strongly reccommend this baby to anyone who is considering a Damier piece! And white multicolore accessories look LOVELY inside against that red. :love: :love:

5. Congrats, jane! She looks wonderful on you :love:
    I want a Damier piece and was thinking about the Saleya PM... Please share how you like yours :biggrin:

6. Woooho!! That is aLOVELY bag! Thanks for sharing!!

7. I plan to take her for a spin this week, I will report back. I'm sure I will adore it.

Not sure about the scarf thing, what do you all think? I have never "accessorized" a bag like this before and wonder if it looks alright? I think this bag also looks gorgeous on its own without a scarf (of course), but the color does add a nice twist, eh?

8. Wow, It's really cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: Congrats!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: I actually saw it in the store yesterday when I was picking up my damier speedy...very cute!

I wonder, the handles look pretty roomy...can it be worn on the shoulder comfortably??

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's a beaut!:amuse:

9. I love that bag! It will probably be my next LV purchase. Congrats, it looks beautiful on you :heart:

10. I love your saleya!!! I think the scarf is adorable! Pink looks so good against the damier:yes:

11. The first thing I did in the store was stick it on my shoulder, it worked just fine (again, I am small, but it wasn't a tight fit either). I will probably only wear it on my shoulder when I need two free hands, the rest of the time it can be carried in hand or on the elbow joint very nicely!

Comfort is seriously a HUGE factor for me in bag purchases.

12. Oh, I love this bag :love: Congrats !

Does the a4 fit in ?

13. Do you mean like regular notebook paper? You might have to go up one size to the MM to do that, but I am not sure. It can definitely fit a trade-sized paperback book though, along with the other essentials.

14. Ok, thanks :flowers:

This size looks great on you, but I gues I have to look the MM. What a shame, it feels so big :huh:

Again, it is a real beauty :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice