My New Saint Laurent Large Matelasse Leather Tote

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
My favourite bag of all time is the Chanel GST, but with it now limited to seasonal and discontinued in the regular line I needed to find a comparable bag. And I found her! I love everything about this tote. It is almost identical in size to the GST, but has a top zip. The hardware is gorgeous and I love the original YSL logo. Anyway, here she is.

Attachments

• IMG_3355.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPG
    699.6 KB · Views: 1,334
  • IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    695.2 KB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_3357.JPG
    IMG_3357.JPG
    576 KB · Views: 1,231
My favourite bag of all time is the Chanel GST, but with it now limited to seasonal and discontinued in the regular line I needed to find a comparable bag. And I found her! I love everything about this tote. It is almost identical in size to the GST, but has a top zip. The hardware is gorgeous and I love the original YSL logo. Anyway, here she is.
Such a great classic beautiful bag congrats

Congrats on this beauty! I was thinking to purchase this bag as well but in the grained leather version. Is this bag heavy? How do you like the lambskin? Thx in advance.

I absolutely love this bag! Great size, practical and classic! I love the YSL logo as well, so classy! I wanted this bag, but the one with the logo that flaps over. Congrats it's beautiful. :smile:

Congrats on your new gorgeous bag! If you compare this to the GST, do you think the shoulder straps slide off easily? Also, do you think this bag is more comfortable to carry than the GST if you compare the two?

beautiful. So i just bought this with gold hardware and it does not have a zipper. so have they changed the design?