My new Rouille (rust/reddish-orange) Twiggy!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got my Rouille (Spring '06) Twiggy from Neiman Marcus this morning! I was choosing between an Ink Box and this Rouille Twiggy, but I had read on this forum that the Twiggy was a better bet! Thanks everyone for playing a big part in my decision process!

The Neiman Marcus in King of Prussia (PA) has bags in Emerald, Camel, Ink and Cornflower. They're out of Twiggys but have quite a few Hobo/Day bags! :smile:

Here are pictures: Sorry they are so big... I don't know how to resize them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love the colour, congrats on your purchase ! :biggrin:

3. Awsome, it beautiful!.... from one Bbag lover to another it Congrats! Please post your georgeous pics. on my thread, "Documenting Balenciaga colors" :smile:

4. Congrats and enjoy!

5. Congrats!!! That's a gorgeous color and the leather looks great.

6. That's a hot color! :nuts: I love it. Another bag to add to my huge list :shame:

Congrats on the purchase, enjoy it!

7. nice color!!!! congrats!!!

8. wow! thats a great colour! congrats and thanks for sharing!!! 0o0o0o i just love it!!!

9. That's a gorgeous color! Great buy!

10. Very nice!!! Congrats!

11. I just love the Twiggy, more than the City. Beautiful choice, enjoy!

12. Yummy color. Congrats!!

13. Wow, that's actually a nice color. Is the picture a true representation of the color? Or is it showing up as more orange? It seems reddish pumpkin. I love it.

14. Beautiful color! Congrats on your new bag.

15. cool color you will definitely make heads spin!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice