My New Rouille & Emerald Shrugs..

1. :yahoo: It's hereeeee... I'm so excited.. it's so beautiful, especially the rouille... I love this shrugs style.. so practical, I can let my hands free while carry this bag....

rouille_emerald.JPG emerald.JPG rouille.JPG
  2. Those are beautyful!! Congrats!!

3. ..and yes, I know I made spelling error, it's been a bad day..

4. wow, they are so cool!

they rouille looks much more orange than I pictured, but I like it! Very distinctive and the colors are amazing! :smile:

5. yummm!!! i seriously love rouille...

6. wow! they're so nice! makes me want one now!!

7. congrats!! great colors.

8. Awesome colors cutiekiara!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks to you, Didi, and esile, I'm a shrug convert!!! Does Shrise have any more???? will need to call them...

9. all leather bbags are gone. i spoke to david today. they still have some ponyhair.

10. Thanks guys as usual for lovely comments.... I feel so lucky now... just in case I forgot to say... THANKS CHIGIRL.....

11. thanks for the update, chigirl! bummer I missed them :sad:, especially since everyone got great deals on them!! will have to live vicariously through our shrug girls... congratulations!!

12. you're welcome. i am just glad everyone is happy with their shrugs. i would have felt bad otherwise.

13. Yay! The shrugs are beautiful! I love the colors! They look like little candy gumdrops!!! Congrats! I'm so happy UPS brought your bags back to you! :smile:

14. Pretty, pretty colors!

15. Very nice! Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice