My New Rouge Birkin!

rhm

May 3, 2014
Hi All!

I recently uploaded a thread about picking out a rouge color birkin as I was given a choice between a rouge grenat or geranium.

I struggled in the boutique as the lights were really yellow-orange and the lights really changed the tones of these colors.

My lovely SA and the SM allowed the 2 birkins to be seen outside of the boutique in natural light so that I could decide. So when I saw them outside in their true colors, I just fell straight in love with one of them...

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.53.34 PM.png

Reactions: Nui
Please allow me to introduce my new 30 togo birkin in rouge grenat w/ ghw! :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 11.07.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 11.07.27 PM.png
I'm just LOVING the rich deep red color.
Its currently night where I live and the light above me is making the bag look a lot lighter than it is.
The 2nd and 3rd pictures of the close-up represent the true color of this bag a lot better.

Rouge Grenat could almost pass as Rough H but slightly more red and less brown.

I will take a picture of the bag in the day light so that you guys can see the true color of the bag! :love:

Please allow me to introduce my new 30 togo birkin in rouge grenat w/ ghw! :biggrin:

View attachment 3541035

View attachment 3541037
Its currently night where I live and the light above me is making the bag look a lot lighter than it is.
The 2nd and 3rd pictures of the close-up represent the true color of this bag a lot better.

I will take a picture of the bag in the day light so that you guys can see the true color of the bag! :love:
I am SOO glad you picked Rouge Grenate instead of Geranium as that is what I would go for as well. A really classic color. Congrats.

Reactions: Mariapia

View attachment 3541035

View attachment 3541037

Great choice!! I love this color!