My New Rouge Birkin!

Congrats on your beautiful RG b! I read your dilemma on the other thread, and wanted to share that I have had rubis, rouge H and now rouge grenat. I released my rubis and rouge h bags due to weight and size issues, but very pleased with my decision to go with rouge grenat. Glad you made your choice and enjoy carrying your pretty bag!

Gorgeous! This is a beautiful shade of red, perfect choice for a lifetime bag. :heart: Congrats!!

Congrats on your new purchase! It's a beauty. Also, you just put this color on my H wishlist for a K32/PHW. :smile:

Congrats!! I love RG so versatile and lovely!!

So purty and the 30 size is lovely! Congratulations. :heart::heart::heart:

Congrats on your beautiful RG b! I read your dilemma on the other thread, and wanted to share that I have had rubis, rouge H and now rouge grenat. I released my rubis and rouge h bags due to weight and size issues, but very pleased with my decision to go with rouge grenat. Glad you made your choice and enjoy carrying your pretty bag!

Rouge grenat is such a beautiful and rich red. Congratulations!

Rouge grenat is gorgeous...love it!! Many congratulations on a beautiful bag!!

Wow so beautiful [emoji7]. Congratulations!

Thank you lovelies!!! I am so excited to wear this bag for different outings. I love that I don't have to think about my outfits as the color matches to everything.

Reactions: Cygne18