My new Rolex

1. I'm so excited!:yahoo: I bought my Rolex this Saturday and finally took some pics! It's the Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust in the two-toned S/S and rose gold, white dial with index hr markers and a fluted bezel. I initially wanted Roman numerals but saw that in person and it just looked a bit bling and busy for me coz they were in the same rose gold and embossed. I preferred something more subdued.

So here she is! The pics don't do her justice. The rose gold is a lot more pronounced and gorgeous in person.:amuse:

2. Congratulations, to say the least!!!

I always wanted the Rolex in Rose. It's such an elegant and classic color. I personally think the regular rolex with the gold rim is too guy-ish for me, but that color is so perfect.

Congrats!! I can't wait until I get my first Rolex.

Do you mind if I ask how much it cost? I want to start planning for that in my future. LOL.

3. Thanks pure!!! She's a beauty, isn't she? Lol, even if I do say so myself.:P:shame:

I'm not sure about the retail in the US but here in Australia she retails for $8355AUD, including GST. But the SA gave me somewhat of a discount and I ended up paying a little over 7K.

4. it's beautiful!! i love the rose gold, congrats!!

5. fabulous i do loooove their new rolesor collection

6. Wooo Hooooo congrats Sue! :yahoo: She's absolutely stunning!

7. Very pretty!

8. Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Congratulations!

9. PRetty

10. I'm speechless! *faints and has to pick herself up off floor*
    Absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you!

11. Sue, 0o0o0o0o LOVING the watch!!!! :love: excellent taste!!! :wlae:

12. Wow. That watch is beautiful. I really love the rose gold! Congrats.

13. wow...congrats..its so a great watch...

14. Aww, thanks so much for the lovely compliments!!!:flowers: I'm still in awe of it, lol! I know, how sad..:shame: I have family and some friends who own Rolexes but I never had one myself. This is my very first so I'm rapt!:party: I can see though that is will be the start of a wonderful new relationship with Rolexes.:love: They are so beautiful!

Kat, I can't wait to see your new baby!!! Aren't these just the best watches?

15. It's so beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice