Alexander Wang My new Rockie reveal!

Ana16kin

Jul 25, 2012
Hi guys, want to share my new rockie bag! I bought it in Singapore. It's more expensive there, but i think it's worth it... It was between this bag or a mini pashli..i was a bit hesitant about the pebbling, but i love it..it gives the bag more character..

Here's the bag...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386248062.622203.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386248111.365294.jpg

Loving this bag so much!

Good pick over the mini pashli! (nothing against Phillip Lim but we are in the AW forum, so I guess I'm biased :P)
Congrats and enjoy! The rose gold hardware is stunning against the black!

Good pick over the mini pashli! (nothing against Phillip Lim but we are in the AW forum, so I guess I'm biased :P)
Congrats and enjoy! The rose gold hardware is stunning against the black!

hahaahah! i know the mini pashli is a bit to small for my posture lol...for the rockie it was between this color and a red one, but the red one has the light gold hardware, not as pretty as the rosegold...

hahaahah! i know the mini pashli is a bit to small for my posture lol...for the rockie it was between this color and a red one, but the red one has the light gold hardware, not as pretty as the rosegold...

I thought the same thing about the mini pashli, so I tried on the regular-sized pashli but it was too bulky for my frame. Ah well.
Oooh a red would have been pretty too but I think you made a great choice! Black matches everything and the rose gold is beautiful :tup: