My new RM loot! Everyday / Flame / Kiss

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've posted these pictures in some other threads as well but I wanted to start a reveal thread as well to show off the really cool new styles. I really like the new look of these bags. I was not a fan of some of the last collection but I have fallen in :heart: again.

Here goes..

Everyday Satchel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KISS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Olive Quilted FLAME :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Great haul, LR! All of them are very pretty~:yes:;)

6. Beautiful littlerock!! I love that Everday, its perfect, for everyday!! Congrats on those beautiful bags!!

7. wow!! What a great haul! I'm considering the everyday, would you mind posting a "what you can fit" pic? eg. a computer? They look fab on you!

8. Love them all! You look fab with your new bags, love it!

9. i loooove the Everyday Satchel. i think i must have one. it looks perfect

10. Cool new loot! My favourite is the Kiss. It looks great on you and is a pretty original shape compared to most other clutches ^_^

11. Wow! Beautiful modeling shots! You make any purse look great but I like the everyday satchel the best. It has the breakaway zipper it looks like.

12. How does the Everyday compare to a mam in size?

Thanks
    lisette

13. Wow awesome haul. Surprised at how big the kiss is.

14. Thanks everyone! I will take some comparison shots later on to show what can fit in each bag. Right now though, I am off to happy hour :biggrin:

15. littlerock,

you're a doll.

they're all amazing.

i think the flame is your fave though ;o) i can just tell.

xo!